Senior Frontend Engineer
Logistics is a highly complex industry, and our user groups are not digitally native, so the technology is absolutely crucial to our mission. If you are passionate about your craft and if you want to build the systems that drive our economy, Ofload will be the right place for you!
To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer, especially in Frontend engineering. You will design and develop a highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant logistic system that would be used in multiple countries. You will push to continuously improve your code quality, product execution, and learning experience. Last but not least, you will be part of our initial engineering team that directly contributed to our engineering workflow, tech stack research, and our development culture.
This is a full-time permanent position. Salary is determined on a case by case basis and will be reflective of a competitive salary for your jurisdiction and experience.
Our headquarters are in Sydney, but our tech team is set up as global and remote-first, with 4 members across Indonesia, Pakistan, Nepal, and Egypt, as well as 3 based in Sydney.
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant systems.
- Translate business requirements into scalable technical solutions.
- Take responsibility for multiple services maintained by the team.
- Building and managing a fully automated build/test/deployment environments.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution, and learning experience.
- Coordinate across teams (Backend, Mobile, Frontend, DevOps, Data, UI/UX, QA, etc.) on planning and execution.
- Write clean and readable code.
- Make use of DDD, Design patterns and advanced Git in order to produce highly maintainable code.
- 5+ hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications in any language or stack.
- You write code because you like to. You never stop wanting to get better at it.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software.
- Experience in software development or a serious open source track record.
- Knowledge of Linux as a production environment.
- Continuously refactor applications and architectures to maintain high-quality levels.
- Passion for learning new things, and solving challenging problems.
- Embrace the use of the appropriate programming language for the job, and do not get attached to the language itself.