Communications and Marketing Executive
Ofload is Australia's most efficient road freight platform. Backed by notable ventures, such as Maersk Growth, Global Founders Capital and Fundamental (and more to come), Ofload is looking for a Communications and Marketing Executive to join its next stage of growth journey.
About the role
With the support from Business Development Managers, you will be responsible for marketing materials and campaigns, proposal writing, pitch deck, newsletters, industry events to increase the outreach of potential prospects and the conversion rates of winning tenders.
You will also be driving outbound marketing with Sales Development Representatives and presenting campaign outcomes with assistance from Commercial Analysts.
- At least three years of experience in a communications, public relations, marketing, journalism or similar role
- Proven track record of communicating complex information in a clear, simple and engaging way
- Experience managing various media platforms for a brand or organisation, including generating new ideas for content, maintaining consistency and improving key metrics, such as engagement
- Ability to work with a large and diverse group of stakeholders, maintaining positive relationships even when the objectives of different stakeholders may be different
- A personal interest in issues relevant to the role, such as sales, business development, technology, supply chain or logistics, value-based marketing, and marketing analytics.
What's in it for you
- Generous salary + super
- We value flexibility and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing
- Generous paid parental leave
- Trendy office with a casual dress code
- Fun team with high-growth hustle
- Get behind the wheel at Ofload!
- Heaps of social events - have a truckload of fun!
Ofload is committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications are encouraged from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; and equity target groups including women, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with disabilities, and people who identify as LGBTIQ
Our pride and joy
- Winner of The ABA Digital Innovation Award 2021
- Winner of The ABA Tech Innovation Award 2021
We’d love to hear from you!
If you meet most of the requirements but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.