Would you like to be part of the fastest growing start-up in the Australian logistics industry? We use technology to efficiently allocate supply and demand for transportation of all types of physical products. If you are passionate about your job and interested in building market-leading software, Ofload is the place for you! We are growing very fast in Australia and will soon be expanding internationally.
About the role
This is a full-time permanent fully remote position. Salary is determined on a case by case basis and will be competitive for your level of experience in your country.
Due to growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a full time Business Intelligence Analyst to join our business. As a BI Analyst you will be working across multiple stakeholders, tech and product teams to develop assets with Tableau and other relevant technologies
- Work with the Product Manager and different stakeholders to understand their data needs and processes and help them understand their world through data.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery process, including gathering data from different sources, ideation, development , testing and shipping to production
- Help building a process for BI and Metric teams to engage with stakeholders and gather their requests/requirements.
- Apply storytelling techniques in presenting information, metrics, dashboard to the audience
- Build intuitive and interactive dashboards in Tableau or other tools to be used for data-informed decision making for all the teams.
- Work with a cross-functional team, from Data and Product to Technology and UX during the delivery process using Agile Frameworks .
- Validating the data and finding gaps in the information.
- 2+ years’ work experience in a business intelligence analyst role
- A deep understanding on the value of analytics for the business and importance of implementing a metric culture.
- Experience working with Tableau and other data viz tools
- Data Warehousing/ETL concepts or have worked on similar projects
- Working knowledge of cloud, in particular on the AWS stack and in SQL, Python, and familiarity with contemporary data science libraries.
- Working knowledge of Data Lakes, Marts, Warehouses and other data platforms
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self- driven and capable of dealing with complex logic and multiple projects simultaneously
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
If this opportunity is of interest, please contact us.